Girls World Expo is a day-long event created by local teen girls for local teen girls – our local Girls Advisory Board is made up of teens from Fayetteville who have created a unique show just for you! We have also worked to fill the day with seminars, performances, demonstrations and vendors that serve your needs in the Fayetteville area!
Girls World Expo can change your life – come together with your friends, or make new ones at the Expo, to enjoy a magical day where you will hear from and meet successful and powerful women right from your own community who can show you a path to success! You will attend workshops, listen to speakers, see demonstrations, science exhibits, and speak one-on-one with women who are leaders in business, government, industry, the arts, and many other realms of endeavor. It's a rare opportunity for you to see what your future could be, and learn what it will take to get there.
But it's not all work! Girls World Expo is also fun. There's fashion, an art show, music and dance performances by talented local artists, and the always-popular GWE Marketplace, where you can see and purchase everything from hair accessories to self-help materials, and clothing to jewelry.
It's not just another day. It's a very special day. It's an opportunity to spend a day in a safe, secure environment inspired by the company of other girls and not just seeing but creating the future. Your future.
What to Expect
Welcome & Musical Performances: 12:00-12:45PM
Kick off the day with a warm welcome from our Girls Advisory Board (all local girls) and enjoy our first entertainment act of the day!
Featuring performances from local entertainers and showcasing talent by local girls.
Workshops & Demos
Girls AUTO Know Workshop - Car crisis? Never fear, YOU are here! After this fun and inspiring session, you'll be the only one in the car who knows what to do when that little light on the dashboard comes on.
Self Defense Demonstrations - Fight like a girl! Empower yourself with lessons in self-defense.
Cyber Lounge - Whether we know it or not, a lot of personal info is available online. So what happens if it falls into the wrong hands? Learn the facts about cyber safety and how to know when it's time to log off.
Jill of All Trades Workshop - Mechanic. Carpenter. Electrician. Welder. Ever wonder about non-traditional jobs for girls? This workshop is all about broadening your horizons... and your career options.
Ongoing Activities & Entertainment: -
- Girls of Merit Award Ceremony
- Live Music & Dance Performances
- Hot Topic Seminars & Workshops
- Girls World of Art Show - Come see how local girls express themselves through art. Art is a celebration of self-expression, creativity ad self esteem all on display at GWE.
- "Bright Ideas" STEM Showcase - The future is female, and we are here for it. #GirlNerds unite for this one-of-a-kind workshop on what it really means to be a lady in STEM.
- Exhibitor Marketplace - A thriving shopping area where local vendors sell and demonstrate their goods. A unique shopping and experiential opportunity in a fun, upbeat inspiring atmosphere. Exhibit your goods and services.
- Healthy Living
- College & Career Coaching - Meet local mentors and entrepreneurs who will help guide you towards a bright and prosperous future.
- MUCH, MUCH MORE!
We will thank everyone for participating in such a special day and celebrate with a closing act!
Expos Coming Soon...
Get registered for these fun and exciting expos coming to a city near you!
September 29, 2019
St. Louis, MOEXPO INFO
October 27, 2019
Harrisburg, PAEXPO INFO
November 9, 2019
San Francisco, CAEXPO INFO
November 10, 2019
Ft. Wayne, INEXPO INFO
November 24, 2019
Syracuse, NYEXPO INFO
January 26, 2020
Las Vegas, NVEXPO INFO
February 22, 2020
Indianapolis, INEXPO INFO
March 21, 2020
Detroit, MIEXPO INFO
March 28, 2020
Midland-Odessa, TXEXPO INFO